Why Should I Opt for PTE Online Coaching?
PTE or Pearson Test of English Exam is a fully computerised test to check the student’s eligibility criteria for the English language. Over the past few years, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection or the DIBP has accepted PTE tests for thousands of candidates who aspire to fulfil their eligibility requirements for the English language in Melbourne!
Online PTE coaching is the best approach when it comes to an effective preparation strategy. PTE classes are best taken online with a multitude of benefits and a wide array of positive outcomes when taken seriously with dedication. Read on to know why it is good to choose a PTE online coaching centre in Melbourne.
Reasons to Choose Online PTE Coaching in Melbourne
Choosing online PTE coaching initially may seem like leaping faith for your visa approval process. But it has many hidden benefits to it. The following are the major reasons to choose an online PTE coaching centre in Melbourne:
- Flexibility: Opting for online PTE coaching is flexible. Being trained in a fixed and scheduled manner every other day may not be practical for students from various walks of life. For instance, some students pursue some other studies, students who work, etc. Being able to take online PTE coaching at your convenience is an ideal solution to learn effectively and to easily crack the test.
- Priority and One-On-One Guidance: Active participation is important and is significantly available through online PTE coaching classes. One-to-one communication, feedback, clarification sessions, etc make the process of studying simpler and more effective.
- Easy Practice: Since PTE Tests are fully computerised, continuous mock tests and feedback sessions through online coaching can benefit you more as compared to traditional classes. Practising to answer questions while learning will make it much effective when taking the main test online.
What Are the Differences Between IELTS and PTE Academic?
Tests that prove your ability in the English language be it reading, writing, and speaking is crucial for getting your visa approved. Both IELTS and PTE assess one’s ability in the English language. Following are the differences between both:
- Skill Set Testing: IELTS or the International English Language Testing System is based on assessing the four skills of listening, reading, writing, and speaking, separately, by testing multiple skills at the same time. On the other hand, PTE Academic is an integrated skills test with integrating both reading and writing like reading a given text and having to write a summary of it or integrating listening and speaking skills like listening to a lecture and summarising it orally.
- Test Types: IELTS is paper-based whereas PTE is fully computerised. IELTS conducts the reading, listening, and writing tests on the very same day and speaking on another day, whereas PTE conducts all tests on the same day. IELTS results come within 2 weeks and PTE Academic results are out in a matter of 5 working days.
- Content: IELTS is semi-academic and of generic content, whereas PTE is more authentic and written by real academic lecturers.
- Reports/ Certificates: IELTS is graded on a 9-band scale and an average of all 4 papers determine the final result whereas, PTE certificate is electronic and the score is based between 10 to 90 depending upon several factors like grammar, oral fluency, pronunciation, spelling, vocabulary, as well as the written discourse.
Call the Specialists in IELTS and PTE Online Coaching in Melbourne
Lakshya IELTS & PTE Coaching is the most renowned name in the field of offering expert IELTS and PTE online coaching classes in Melbourne. Our team of registered migration agents and well-qualified IELTS and PTE coaches assist our students to obtain eligibility for visa approval. For one-to-one customised online IELTS and PTE coaching classes, call us on 0404 527 518 and talk to our experts to know how to crack your test and bag a chance for successful visa approval.